Estimated Payout Date assumes the next 100% level will be completed at the same rate as the trailing 100% level.
It is for indicative purposes only and does not forecast nor guarantee the schedule of any payouts.
1. The player begins a game by depositing funds to bitcoincash:qp9eqx7dxc47cgsunvz4pm53wkwskkk7ycys04gfza Bitcoin Cash address.
2. 10% of the deposit is taken out as a fee. The other 90% remains to play the game.
3. The player enters the ‘queue’ with other players in the order in which he deposits funds.
4. For deposits made in the same block, queue order ties are decided by Bitcoin.com block explorer, which are presumably ordered by first seen. No guarantees are made to the accuracy of these tiebreakers on a first-seen basis.
5. After entering the queue, the player waits in line until all players before him have been paid out twice the Bitcoin Cash amount they deposited (after fees are taken out).
6. When the player makes it to the front of the queue, he is paid out twice his original Bitcoin Cash deposit (excluding fees) to the address the player used to send the transaction.
7. Satoshi Pyramid payouts will be made from bitcoincash:qqde7q0f0zcquthhyqm3f5frsszhc2v48swuveml7y address.
8. SatoshiPyramid deposits are made into a secure cold wallet system. For security reasons payouts may take up to 12 hours to process.
9. The game ends when the current pyramid level has been pending for 8640 blocks (about 60 days). At which point a new Satoshi Pyramid game will begin, and payments will be forwarded to the next game of Satoshi Pyramid players. All outstanding players from the expired game will have officially lost, and will not receive any payments.
10. Since all rules are deterministic and all payments are publicly recorded on the blockchain, any third party can independently verify the integrity of the game at any time.
11. By depositing funds into the deposit address, you agree that you are 100% responsible for any intended, unintended, expected, or unexpected consequences that may occur as a result of playing this game - including the total loss of funds for any and all reasons.